Terms & Conditions
This eOman (eoman.com) online payment system is provided by Technology Trends and its third party suppliers (each a Service Provider). Technology Trends may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. The country of domicile for Technology Trends is Sultanate of Oman.
Please ensure you read the current terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms please do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
- The description of goods or services are specific to you when you reach the payment page. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you utilize the service). Payments are exempt from value added tax (VAT).
- All fees quoted are in OMR – Omani Riyals (when using Bank Muscat payment gateway) and in $ - US Dollars (when using Paypal). Any currency conversion costs or other charges or costs incurred by you when making a payment or in processing a refund, shall be borne by you and shall not be deducted from any fees payable to Technology Trends.
- While Technology Trends tries to ensure the information contained within the online payment facility in respect of any Fees due is accurate at the time it was published, we do not warrant that this is the case. If there is an error in such information, the Finance Department will notify the customer promptly upon becoming aware of the error. The correct Fee will be payable by the customer where any such error is obvious or unmistakeable.
- Alternatively, the customer may cancel the transaction with Technology Trends or cancel the service, as appropriate, and receive a refund in accordance with the Refund Policy set out below.
- Your payment will normally reach Technology Trends account to which you are making a payment within three working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment Technology Trends is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- Every effort is made to keep the online payment facility up and running smoothly. However, Technology Trends takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the online payment facility being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- This website will include links to other websites which are not under the control of Technology Trends. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. Technology Trends takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using the linked websites or as a result of using information published on any of the pages of the linked website.
- In no event will Technology Trends be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your use of the online payment facility.
- Nothing in these terms will limit Technology Trends liability for death or personal injury caused by Technology Trends negligence or fraud.
- If the customer cancels their transaction/service with Technology Trends or its partners the payment is made to via Technology Trends website, any entitlement to a refund of the service or any deposit paid by the customer will be made in line with the Technology Trends or its partners Service Policy prevailing at any time the customer cancels their contract.
- For the avoidance of doubt nothing in these terms shall require Technology trends to refund the money (including deposits) (or part thereof) unless such money (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
- Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction, unless agreed in writing otherwise.
All payment details which are entered through the online payment facility are encrypted when the customer, or third party making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the Service Provider's site are encrypted.
Technology Trends shall not be liable for any failure by the customer or third party making payment of money to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Online payments can be made by credit or debit card. These payments are not collected by Technology Trends directly but by a Service Provider.
Once payment is received by the Service Provider in cleared funds, the Service Provider will contact Technology Trends to confirm the details of the successful payment made by the customer, or third party making payment. On receipt of this confirmation Technology Trends will confirm to the customer that the payment has been received and accepted by the firm and/or its partners. In the event that the customer does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the customer to check with Technology Trends that the payment has been accepted.
The customer shall remain responsible for the money until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from Technology Trends in relation to each money paid using the online payment facility.
Technology Trends respects and protects the privacy of our website users.
Personal information may be collected only for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Technology Trends and only if necessary for that purpose. Such information must, as a general rule, be collected directly from the individual concerned and that person must be told why the information is needed.
Technology Trends and its partners will use personal information provided by website visitors only for the reasons it was given. The only use we make of personal information (usually email addresses) is to respond to queries arising from our website. We do not otherwise make use of personal information, nor do we provide it to third parties unless written permission is given by the website visitor concerned.
By using Technology Trends sites and services, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with any policy described in this Privacy statement, your only remedy is to discontinue use of Technology Trends sites. We reserve the right, to modify this Privacy Statement at any time.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Sultanate of Oman.